The Most Important SEO Tricks that will help you prepare your site for a massive boost in the rankings.
Trick #1: Natural Anchor Text and Distribution SEO Tricks
-Brand and URL should be used the most. For example: viewen.com, http://prab.diffcraze.com, www.viewen.com, etc. Different variation of your URL that is natural.
-Backlink relevance is important. What you want to do is get the most relevant backlinks as you can. Having too many irrelevant backlinks is not a good things, and Google my consider it spam.
- Links from diverse, trusted sites; stay away from low quality sites. The Root Pr is a good way to filter, but it is not the only way to filter.
- On-page factors are important
- Frequent updates and regular promotion
- Easy backlink sources like article directories and social bookmarking sites are STILL valuable in getting low to moderate competition keywords ranked. (Reddit, stumbleupon, etc.)
- Social signals are NOT a ranking signal!
High Quality Backlinks
To move your site to the top of Google, the only way is to build high quality backlinks. The biggest problem that most folks will have is finding authoritative sites that will want you to link to your site.
For those who love to cook, you know how important an oven is; for those who like to eat, thank God for those who know how to use an oven. WordPress is the most amazing oven that the web hosting industry has seen, and there is good reason for that. This article will take you through the full process of properly setting up and using WordPress.
There are so many article on the web about WordPress and why it’s one of the most amazing platforms on the web to establish your website. This article will focus on the installation of WordPress, and the basic optimization.
How to login to cPanel
Installing WordPress is pretty straight forward with Viewen, the following instructions will walk you through this entire process:
- Log into your Client Area.
- Click on the Services tab.
- In the My Products & Services area, click the “Active” button.
- Under the Actions section, click “Login to cPanel.”
Once you login to cPanel, the battle is almost won. The next few steps is really all you will have to get your WordPress platform installed.
- In cPanel, enter inside the search area “QuickInstall.” This should either 1) Open the QuickInstall Marketplace for you, or 2) show you the QuickInstall icon (If it shows you the icon, click it.)
- Under the Popular Installs area, click “WordPress.”
- Under the Install WordPress for FREE section, click “Install WordPress.”
- Click on the drop down arrow to select your site (Leave the Install/path/here empty.)
- Fill out all the information and click Install WordPress.
- If a popup appears, you can click “No thanks, I’m a web designer.”
- After it’s installed, go towards the top right and click, “View Credentials.”
- Copy the password, and under the admin area, click on the link.
That’s all you do to install WordPress using our automatic script installer. Very simple and fast.
Before a chef enters a kitchen he goes to the local market and decides on all the ingredients he’s going to use to make that amazing lasagna that he’s been talking about all week. He can already smell the finish product even before one single ingredients touches kitchen. Just as a chef prepares every single aspect of his meal, we want to prepare you with the right ingredients to design a webpage that is stunning!
The ingredient list
Yep, we need to make sure we have all the correct ingredients to design a webpage that is successful.
- Hosting account – Where are you going to cook the meal? Your apartment, condo/townhouse, or house? If you don’t have a space to cook your website at, Viewen.com is more than happy to set you up with a prime hosting space that is absolutely stunning!
- WordPress – If you want to bake the perfect website, then you’ll need to have the best oven! WordPress is considered by many the best of the best when it comes to conventional ovens.
- Drag & drop page Builder – Unless you’re going to simply throw all your ingredients into the WordPress oven, then you’re going to need all the pots and pans to bake in. In order to create a responsive & mobile friendly WordPress sites with stunning features, lets get you hooked up with an awesome framework. This is actually the same framework we personally use for viewen: [themify_button style=”medium green rounded” link=”http://prab.diffcraze.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/themify-simple-1.zip” ]Free Theme[/themify_button]
Design a Webpage
Now that you have all the correct ingredients to design an amazing website, let start putting it together. Lets pre-heat your oven by logging into your WordPress admin dashboard. How do I log into my WordPress dashboard you may ask? Typically this is done by entering your domain name and wp-admin afterwards. Here’s an example: http://www.viewen.com/wp-admin
Once logged in, we need to install the free theme we provided within the ingredient list. How do I install a WordPress theme you may ask again? It’s actually quite easy, follow these instructions and you should have this knocked out:
- Click “Appearance” which is located at your left-hand panel.
- Click “Add New” located towards the center lower top of the page.
- Click “Upload Theme” which is located at the center lower top of the page.
- Search for, “If you have a theme in a .zip format, you may install it by uploading it here.” click the Choose File button. After, locate the theme you downloaded from Viewen.com, and click “Install Now.”
- Last, click to activate theme and you’re down with this part.
Just like in cooking, creating a well designed website is about the preparation. Thus far, we have all the ingredients and tools that we’re going to need, now lets continue cooking!
The Secrete Sauce
The secrete sauce to any successful website is ensuring that you properly brand it. If you gotten to this point, we’re going to assume that you have already bought a domain name, and it’s properly pointing to Viewen. If you have not, and are ready to actually see your site live on the internet, then take a few minutes and update your nameservers at your domain registrar. Here’s a quick Q&A about establishing your online identity.
- What are Viewen’s nameservers? They are: NS1.viewen.com and NS2.viewen.com
- What’s a nameserver used for?A nameserver is a computer that is permanently connected to the Internet and translates domain names into IP addresses (or vice versa), enabling you to enter www.viewen.com instead of 188.8.131.52.
- Does Viewen.com sell domains? No. Viewen offers Free Hosting and Free Web Design, however we do not offer domain registration.
Your unique online identity is truly your secrete sauce. If you own a burger shop name, Little Bitty Burger Barn, then the most logical name for your website would be www.littlebittyburgerbarn.com.
If you’re wondering how you can update the Site Title in WordPress – here’s how you would go about it.
- Click on Settings.
- Fill in the empty area next to, “Site Title.”
- Click on Save Changes at the very bottom.
Since you’re already in the General Settings area of WordPress, lets also update your Tagline. Right below Site Title, you’ll see “Tagline.” in a few words, explain what your site is about.
- Start by providing context for your title, if it doesn’t already clearly indicate what you do.
- Make sure to emphasize or draw attention to the purpose of your site.
- It should set the tone for your site.
- Ensure they contain keywords that will help your site show up in searches.
To design a webpage that is stunning, we’ll have to take into consideration how many people are going to eat – in other words, how much traffic are you planning to have.
To build a functional website is hard; to find a good paid or free website host isn’t any easier. Seriously, a tremendous number of hosting companies exist on the market today. Choosing the right hosting provider in general and a hosting provider in specifically should depend on what type of Joomla! site you want to create: business, personal, hobby, blog, etc.
After researching some Shared web hosting providers, I have made two lists of two common web hosting types: free and paid, including the best web hosting providers for Joomla sites. In this article, we will review if a free web hosting services can support a Joomla platform.
Should you consider a Free Web Hosting service to bring your Joomla! site live?
If your website has very demanding needs, most free providers might not be for you. This is due to all the limitations that come with many free hosting providers. On a platform like Viewen’s, the client gets the exact same features they would on any paid hosting account. It provides unlimited Add-on domains, unlimited parked domains, and unlimited sub-domains, full access to FTP, PHP, Apache and Control Panel (cPanel). It also allows .htaccess access. There are no pop-ups or flashy image banners; making this the only free host that is a totally practical option.
For hosting a Joomla! site, you should pay attention to these features:
- Disk space (refers to the amount of hard disk space the hosting company offers for your web pages) and Bandwidth limit (refers to the amount of data that website visitors can download from a website): as much as possible
- FTP access support: it allows you to upload files, esp. Joomla’s files from local host
- File restrictions: some free hosts impose a maximum size on each of the files you upload
- Advertisements: no forced ads is the best
- User reviews: you should make it a point to check out what others have to say about the web host.
As I’m sure you know, Shared Hosting is the most popular platform currently being offered on the web. You install WordPress through a control panel and you hope that’s all to it. If you’re lucky, once you have installed your WordPress blog, maybe 1 or 2 people will ever see it.
Okay, so Shared Hosting has one flaw, and that’s the general all-around function is to make the user experience less complicated. It’s a powerful server, which is amazing resource in the handles of experience webmaster. For this platform to be effective, it relies on people actually having an understanding on how to combine the multiple available tools to fully publish a website.
Low Traffic Means a Bad Investment
What does traffic have to do with shared or cloud hosting? Traffic is actually the most important factor about any type of hosting, but it’s rarely presented in this manner.
- A site that is built with the wrong content doesn’t rank well. This typically means sites that are nothing more than the original WordPress installation, sites that have all of their content embedded in Flash or videos, and sites that are full of spam and low quality content. There are also some content industries that will get you rejected, like illegal pharmaceuticals.
- A site that has a design making it virtually unusable. Something like white text on a neon yellow background is unacceptable as far as Google is concerned. If your design is hard to use, Google may well reject you.
To successfully choose the correct platform, you’re going to have to make a decision whether or not you intend for your site to be found or not.
Assuming you want to be successful, Shared Hosting vs Cloud should an easy decision
When we talk about dedicated hosting, we are not referring to a virtual dedicated server; it’s so easy to confuse them because a VPS environment has assigned resources, and provides its users root access. Shared vs Dedicated Hosting is the subject of this article, and we’ll spend some time going over the main differences.
The first main difference is price. Since a dedicated server is not shared by any other client, the price is going to be a lot more higher. On average, a dedicated server is going to cost you 10 times more than a shared account. The extra cost will get you:
- Full Root Accecss
- cPanel with WHM Control Panel
- Apache Web Server
- MySQL Databases with phpMyAdmin Access
- SSH Access and Cron Job Scheduling
- A few dedicated IPs
Full Root Access
If you need root (i.e. sudo or substitute/super user) access to your server, you can enable it. This kind of access is used to install applications or make high-level changes to your server’s configuration.
- From the My Servers control panel, click Settings.
- Next to Admin Access, click Change.
- Make sure Enable your admin (root and sudo) access permission is selected.
- Click Save, and then click OK.
Shared vs Dedicated Hosting
To recap the Shared environment, we go back to a previous example used to illustrate a shared platform. Shared Hosting is like living in an apartment complex where all your resources are shared among the tenants. Most small business are better served on a shared platform, and will get greater return on their investment if they were to work on the design and marketing of their website.
Most businesses websites run great on a shared platform because hosting companies typically have extremely powerful servers. Viewen.com would be perfect example of a shared hosting. Using the apartment analogy, shared user doesn’t really have have to cut their grass, clean the pools, worry about the complex insurance, and in the case of our users, they don’t have to worry about paying the rent!
If a shared environment is like an apartment complex, and a VPS environment is like a condo/townhouse, then a dedicated server is like a House.
A dedicated server is a tremendously important aspect of the hosting environment as it gives users full control, maximum customization, and flexibility of the server. Having full control means that you can create and destroy as you see fit. For the most part, you’ll most likely want to use a Linux environment, unless your specific script requires a Windows dedicated server.
Larger businesses will find that it’s probably best to start off on a dedicated server if they are going to have high-traffic websites. Find out from your web developer if your script will require them having root access or WHM access. It’s also a good idea to purchase an SSL and a dedicated IP if you’re going to be selling any products online.
The pros and cons to Shared vs Dedicated Hosting are going to primary on the amount of traffic, the type of access, and email marketing you plan on doing.